Sunday, January 17, 2010

January meeting ... guess not

Didn't get much feed back on a January 21 meeting, so I guess that we just take it off the calendar and consider Laurel Lodge our January meeting. I'm going to put up the 2010 schedule today, so please make your picks. Thanks.




Our next get together would be scheduled for January 21. Originally, Susan had offered to host this meeting. I remember that we talked briefly about this date and that maybe we could go to Susan's when the potential for bad weather might not be so high. I think that we talked about maybe going to Eliza's or just skipping January since we're at Harper's Ferry a couple weeks later. Susan and I had no recollection of a final decision. Can you please weigh in with your preference? Thanks. Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment